Wednesday 7 October 2015

Can You Really Satisfy A lady? This Lady Need A S*x Partner

I am Brenda and I need someone to satisfy my s*xual urge, I live in Lagos and I am 28 years old. I am married and s*x-starved, if you know you are good then contact the admin and he will give you my contact details. 
- See more at: http://www.cravetechblog.com/2015/06/can-you-really-satisfy-lady-this-sweet.html#sthash.K6RjTVBs.dpuf
I am Betty and I need a guy to satisfy my s*xual urge, I live in Lagos and I am 26 years old. I am married and s*x-starved, if you know you are good on b*d then contact the admin and he will give you my contact details.

2 comments:

  1. my name is Benjamin Joshua and i am from Anambra State but i Live in Ikeja, Lagos. i saw your post and i am willing to satisfy, love and protect the lady if been given the chance to do so i am 22 yrs of age, hope am qualified for the quest and here is my is e-mail address benkrane1994@yahoo.com and here is my phone number 08145752938 but not goin through at the moment and here is an order one 07065930022 pls call or e-mail me if you are interested in me.

    thank you.

    I tried sending my comments with my yahoo account but its not going through so am sending it with my friends account.

    ReplyDelete

Please include your email and subscribe to the RSS feed